Friday, February 27, 2009

Some bows to share



OK here are my first 3 bows ever made! The two purple ones were first and a little scary! I did them really quick and I got the wrong clips so they look crappy. The black bow is a Jill inspired bow. It turned out pretty good and it was fun to make. So now I am just waiting to order some better clips and I am all set!

In other news, Becca was sick today, she had a fever and she threw up! First time ever. She's feeling better now I guess, she is drugged up though. Didn't make it to the new house, the weather got bad.

So let me know what you all think about the bows so far!

1 comments:

Our Little Family said...

I think they're really cute!! I love the black one; that's totally something that Maddie would wear! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! I've found that it's super addicting, once you get started. :)