Sunday, February 8, 2009

colors


Yesterday we had some family over, my cousins and Aunt C and Uncle L and Becca had so much fun with them. She just loves to be around older kids and they read and playing in her cardboard house and ran around outside for a bit.

I made some play dough with flour, water and salt yesterday and it turned out well but Becca doesn't like the feel of it. Oh well I guess another time!

Today I made a few things to help her learn her colors. The fish I printed out from DLTK, its a great site for crafts and printable items. I have also printed the cow in the picture and an Elmo door hanger. Very cute stuff there. Also I put a few stickers on some construction paper. The fish one she liked but when I would ask what a color was she would say fish, so I figured the stickers would be better to learn the colors with. So far she can identify blue and red and orange, but sometimes she gets those last 2 mixed up. I'm not putting much pressure on it though, its just for fun and we will do it as long as she is interested.

0 comments: