Wednesday, February 4, 2009

fuzzy fun



I did some motor skill activities today. I got the idea from Jill's blog so I got out the fuzzy puffy things and two baskets and a spoon and away she went! She was concentrating so hard, I can tell because she holds her breathe. She transferred all the puffs to the one basket and then dumped that one back into the first! LOL I guess she figured it was faster. She did really well and only used her hands a few times. She seemed to really enjoy it too. I am going to try doing colors and shapes soon to see if she can match them up. I am trying to find more ideas to try with her. It gets kinda boring being inside all the time. Its so cold out! I can't wait for spring so we can walk around and collect some "treasures", Becca really enjoys being outside.

A little update, Becca is finally better, two weeks of a runny nose is no fun, now I just have to work on mine! The antibiotics I'm taking are working a bit for my ears, I can hear better today, thank goodness!

In other news I think Becca wants to be a Doodlebop. She loves them and she will sing or play her piano and then say doodlebops so I think she wants to join the band! LOL I wonder what color she would be?

0 comments: