Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lego master

The following shots are from this mornings lego building. She says she built a castle...I think it looks like one! She was very excited and proud and then later knocked it all down saying "mess". Oh and then I tried to build something and she decided it was a boat and sat on it...silly girl.






I hope to go out to the new house this afternoon to look around again and decide what needs to be done. We got the keys today. I can't wait to move!

Also I will be adding a song of the day for your listening pleasure! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Chantel, I'm SO glad you have a blog (and that I found it; I'm sort of slow lately! Lol).

Rebecca is TOO freaking adorable and she looks SO grown up! Way to go on the block tower!!

And, thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog. They mean SO much to me.