Friday, February 20, 2009

Favorites

Well the past few days have been lazy...just normal playing and reading for us. Her new favorite. book is one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish by Dr. Seuss. She has made Josh and I read it a zillion times now in the week she has had it! She also loves when I sing her favorite. song to her You are my sunshine. She is starting to sing songs as well, like the Elmo theme and Mickey mouse clubhouse song hot dog as well as the theme song. I guess it means she watches too much TV.

She has known her ABC's for months now and she can count to 12 with help...I say 1 she says 2 and so on until we get to 12 then I say 13 and she says 8. lol

I am working on her colors and so far she says they are all blue...she can say the other colors and sometimes she gets them right but blue seems to be the favorite!

I'll try to get some pics soon, she hasn't been too photogenic.

Oh and in other news we found a house to rent in the country and will be moving soon, I can't wait! Lots of space to play outside and to discover new things.

2 comments:

Swimming-duck said...

That's hilarious about the elephant! You are so creative. I'm going to be stealing your ideas regularly for my daycare crafts. Hope you don't mind! :)

Chantel said...

nope not at all! I have the blog so I can share so feel free to borrow ideas!