Monday, February 16, 2009

Family day


Well today was a holiday "family day" so Josh had the day off! YAY plus his normal day off tomorrow = 4 whole days in a row! wow. We went for a walk this morning and then just relaxed and played the rest of the day. It was great to have nothing to do! Just silliness, which Becca is very good at and we thoroughly enjoy it.

I took the pic above of her tonight, she wanted to lie on the pillow beside me on the couch and she actually fell asleep while I watched House. She was so peaceful and cute I had to take pics!

Josh and I went out for dinner last might to the Keg and OMG it was good! wow, best meal ever plus the 5 other people we went with were great company, it was so fun to get out for an adult night!

1 comments:

El said...

She is so adorable Chantel! Brandon and her share something in common, pacifier. Brandon cannot go to sleep without it.