Monday, February 2, 2009

dollar stores are fun!

Well Saturday was my day off..."wickey" (Granny) took Becca to her place for the whole afternoon. I went for a walk and watched a movie and just relaxed all by myself!!!!! Wow it was fun and very different!

Sunday we went to the new dollar store and got some fun things for Becca. Some little fuzzy puff ball thingies that she likes to count and put into different containers. I got a letter R and painted it pink with white polkadots to put up on her wall. A wooden toy train I will paint. Plus some cups and bowls and plates with Dora on them. She had fun and so did I!

Today we are going for a walk to the doctors, my ears have been blocked since Saturday. The we will go to my sisters for a paydate with Becca and Tyson, he's 8 months old.



The visit was fun! Tyson is so cute. Becca loved to play with all his toys! We will have to go back soon. Oh and I have fluid in my ears...fun, fun.

0 comments: