Monday, February 9, 2009

monday, monday


Well today was a lazy day, I didn't try any new activities. We worked on numbers and colors. She can count to 10 with help. The colors are slow but she will catch on soon enough. We did a lot of running around and chasing today, she just loves it and gets such a cute giggle going on when I try to catch her, I love it! Wickey came over today also.

Yesterday was pretty interesting. We went for a walk and she walked all the way to the grocery store by herself, which would be about 3-4 "blocks" away. Then I put her in her stroller but she didn't like that too much!

I tested out a tricycle at W-mart and she LOVED it...and another screaming fit when I put her back into the cart.. :( I don't think I will be getting that one however, I just can't see myself spending $80 on it!!!!

Becca PEED IN THE POTTY for the first time last night! She started on the floor and I put her on the potty and she actually finished peeing! I am so proud!, she was so scared to before...I guess the Elmo potty DVD has worked. YAY Elmo!

0 comments: