Thursday, February 26, 2009

Adventures in hair bows


Well folks I have decided to start my own "business". I am going to be on Etsy selling hair bows and such very soon, as soon as I get some made anyways. I figured it would be something I would enjoy making and then to sell a few to at least pay for the cost of materials, would be a bonus! I am moving out of town soon so I need something to keep me occupied! I will be doing the no slip alligator clips and some other clips with bigger bows and then I would like to get into some simple sewing things like a diaper clutch and aprons. I will post a link whenever I am up and running and I hope you all will check it out and share some feedback with me!

The pic of Becca is her wearing a sample of what I will be making, this one is a very plain style and I will do more "pretty" ones with bows and buttons and flowers etc.

Oh and Jill.....the song in the top right corner is for you...also I have a bow in mind which is inpired from you and Maddie....I hope it turns out!

1 comments:

Our Little Family said...

You are THE best!! Totally made me smile (and cry, but that seems to be an everyday/every minute thing).

And, I can't WAIT to see what you make! I wish I could sew. I've been making some flower bows that are SUPER easy. You'll have to try them out! Let me know if you need instructions.