Friday, February 13, 2009

rambling



Last night while I was cooking I put out some of these, well we will call them rocks. Becca loved them and I gave her the egg carton and let her put them in there. She also transferred them to a pot and a different basket. Lots of fun. She only tried to put it in her mouth once, good girl, she's learning!

Also my little sweet girl has become a little devil the past few days, she gets this ear piercing scream going on and for no reason! Sometimes I just don't know what I should do for her. I think the thoughts in her head go way faster than I could imagine and I can't keep up! LOL. She is learning so fast and I am so proud of her but I wish she could understand some of the simple things, she is learning to ask for help instead of screaming, I kept explaining that if she needs help to say "help" and she is doing it more often. I know it must be frustrating to be her, so much to do and learn and not always able to do it on her own. C'est la vie!

Today I have spent most of the day cleaning. Then my sink clogged up, darn it. Wickey will be over soon for her visit. Tomorrow Samantha and Anthony (Josh's kids) will be over for the night. Becca has been talking about Sammy non stop, she loves her sister. I may not have another update for a few days, it will be a busy weekend! Out for supper on Sunday night, I can't wait!

♥♥♥♥♥ Happy valentine's day every one!! ♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments:

El said...

Oh I hear ya about the pierce screaming. I get startled when Brandon does this. I wonder why they do it? Maybe out of pure enjoyment... lol.

Happy V-day!