Wednesday, February 11, 2009

crazy lady encounter


The past few days I have been trying to organize Becca's toys....this is the solution I have come up with so far. A book shelf with these baskets for all her smaller toys...I have one for little people, one for balls, etc. It works great.

In other news we have been enjoying the warm weather...today we walked uptown and an old lady gave my daughter trouble for not saying thank you when I bought her a small toy...well lady if you didn't scare the crap out of her I am sure my very polite daughter would have said thank you to me. AHHH some people just don't know when to keep their traps shut. Sorry had to vent.

When she wakes from her nap we are going to go back outside for a bit, better take advantage of the warm weather when its here!

0 comments: