Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Updates again...

Ok long overdue post!

So in the past 2 months things have taken a total turnaround in my life. Josh and I have split and we get along better as friends! Go figure. Rebecca is our #1 priority and always will be. She is still doing so well, talking non-stop...the things she comes up with amaze me! Her fav's right now are being a doctor and Princess'.

My Etsy shop is doing so well. I am so excited! I have reached 50 sales now after posting items regularly for 2 months. I have a deal in the works for selling my items in a real store! I am still coming up with new things to sell as the hair clip market on Etsy is huge! I get most of my sales from headbands and bow holders. I have been featured in 2 blogs so far which is exciting.

So in 2 months I will be moving again...I know it sucks but I can't live in the country with no car. Becca and I will get a place in town and walk , walk, walk.

Becca discovered the park again a week or so ago. She was so excited to go on the bridge and slides! I was brave and let her go down by herself! She LOVED it and went down a million times I swear! She looks so scared in the pic but she has fun :)

So on a personal level I am just trying to find me again. I lost myself a while ago and I need to find me and have fun and do whats best for me and my daughter. I am going to a show on Friday with my bestest friend. Her fiance plays in a Doors cover band and I love the Doors so away we go! I will be staying the night and Becca will be with Daddy...I may have heart failure being away from her as I have never been away overnight, but I think I need the break and some time without the responsibility....*breathe Chantel* Anyways here are some pics!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Meghann said...

I'm glad you are taking time to be you. You are important!

El said...

Glad to read an update. It's been awhile since you posted. I am sorry to hear about the split, but it sounds like it is for the best.

Your Etsy shop is so cool. Too bad I can't put those on my son... lol.