Friday, June 26, 2009

Teddy Bear Picnic



♫ If you go down in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise...because today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic ♫

Anyways, last weekend I took Becca to our hospital's Teddy bear picnic. It was so cute and fun, there was a dentist, xray, doctor's and pharmacy where they gave Becca some "vitamins" (smarties) for her Bear. Angel (the bear) also got his paw bandaged and he was brave and had a needle. he got a balloon for all his troubles though. Very cute and I will take her every year until she gets too old. The pics above are of Angel at the dentist.

In other news, Josh and I have been really working on us and things are going very well.

My Grandpa died on Sunday, we weren't close so I'm fine with it. Went to the wake yesterday and Becca was freaked out! Josh says kids can see dead people...weirdo.

I am so super happy it's not hot out today, it was getting a little tiring. My lawn is crunchy.

I had a hopping day on Etsy yesterday, which makes for a great mood! It's like everyone waits for the same day to shop! LOL

3 comments:

El said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I do agree that kids can see dead people.

Jess said...

Chantel, sorry to hear about your grandpa, even if you weren't that close. Love the pics from the picnic!! So cute!! Glad you and Josh are working on things! That makes my heart smile!

Meghann said...

Oh my gosh I used to go to that picnic as a kid!! So cool!
Sorry about grandpa, but I also agree that kids see dead people.
Congrats on the great Etsy day (I'm envious, lol)!!