Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nervous

Tonight Josh and I are going on a "date" because he wanted to and I figured I would try because he has been trying for me. SO my friend Amy is gonna watch Becca at her place. I am so nervous about it. The only person that has watched Becca is my mom! I'm not saying I don't trust Amy, obviously I do or we wouldn't be going anywhere but I am a worry wart, BIG TIME!! I just hope she is ok and doesn't freak out when I leave and that she has fun. Amy has a little girl 1 1/2 months younger than Becca so I know they will have fun together. So anyways I have a free movie thing, 2 free tickets, free popcorn and free drinks! Can't go wrong there! I am also stopping at Fabricland while in Ottawa to get some supplies. I have a belt to make for someone and I need some sewing machine needles. and webbing to do so.

I have a showcase spot tomorrow on Etsy. I hope it generates some good business for me. My shop is doing good but it could be way better. I would love to get to the point of having a few sales a day not a few a week.

So wish me luck for tonight, I will have the cell handy for a text emergency. :(

Here is a pic of my girl getting sprayed by water, ya think she would move considering she didn't like it!

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Have fun, I am sure everything will be fine :)

Jess said...

Good luck!! Hope you enjoy your date and movie!!! KUP!

CandiWare said...

you are a worry wart but who wouldn't be :) I worry too much to but life is too short, and I hope everything went well what movie did you go see.