Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Bear



This bear went nuts with my garbage can, ate most of the garbage, ripped open diapers (yuck) and had fun for hours! I got a couple pics from when he came back after a while but at one point he went for a tour of the porch and stood right in front of the door looking at the bugs flying around the light, he was like a puppy or something, but a whole lot bigger, lol. The aftermath this morning was pretty gross, but Josh cleaned it up for me!

In other news Josh and I are trying to work on things. We are still separated but he has really stepped up. He has been a great Daddy lately and I love it and so does Becca. I guess he realized a lot the past month and it shows. I still have to get over all the resentment I have built up though. It will happen I'm sure, I do still love the guy. :)

Oh and a cute pic of Becca and me in the pool yesterday, she likes it now, but only if she's naked :P

0 comments: