Friday, April 10, 2009

Snow day pics

I am sooo slacking! I have been working so hard the past few days on my etsy items and taking new pics...it's paying off though, I've had a lot more interest. Plus 2 sales and a few more to come!

So earlier this week it snowed like crazy for like 2 days...I know it's April..?? So I ventured out with Becca and had some fun. It was kinda nice, so very beautiful so I took lots of pics. I took one from the driveway so you can see my new pad.

Here is one of the view from the porch, so pretty.


Here are a couple of Becca, she was concentrating so hard on carrying her snow (she does have some, just can't see it)



Tomorrow I have some family coming over for Easter dinner. I also plan to make some cookies with Becca because I have an egg and bunny shaped cutters to put to use. I am going to see what other craft I can throw together.

0 comments: