Monday, April 6, 2009

Turkey's and pizza

A couple weeks ago I decided on the spur of the moment to make a quick pizza and cookies out of foam sheets. They are pretty funny looking but Becca had fun with them, she pretended to eat them and we had a little tea party. Very fun.


A couple days ago, before the snow...ugh. I was feeding the birds (because I have a yard now!) and while I was watching all of a sudden 2 wild turkey's showed up! It was so cool to watch but they are pigs and ate all the seeds. Then a group of 6 more came but they stayed on the other side of the fence. The "big man" turkey was the best, all his feathers fluffed out. Pretty neat sight to see. I showed Becca them and she thought they were pretty cool as well!



So ya its snowing like crazy here today, kinda sucks, I thought snow was gone. Oh well I guess it won't last too long.

0 comments: