Saturday, September 26, 2009

Making muffins

Today we decided to make some chocolate muffins. Rebecca loves to help me and "stir" the muffins. So we whipped up a batch. Here's a cute pic of her helping.


Also here is a pic of my big girl drinking out of a cup..she does so well! We had to delay the cup learning for a bit because of carpets and moving but we are settled and have no carpets so I don't care if she spills! She is doing so well and is so proud of herself!


On another note of being a big girl, she is showing more interest in potty so I am letting her tell me and I think it is working well. She has also learned to open doors..not a good thing. Only the bedroom doors thank goodness! She will sneak back out after I put her to bed and ask me to tuck her in again, or like last night she told me she pee'd and I had to change her diaper. I am not ready for all this growing up!

0 comments: