Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Slow cooker chicken!

I have a new interest these days along with my daughter, my business and my soon to be husband (tee hee) and it is slow cooking! I bought myself a slow cooker 2 weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE IT!! I have made a few dishes and plan on making many more! Here is one I want to share from A year of slow cooking, it's a great blog with a year's worth of slow cooker recipes! I made this rotisserie chicken and it was THE BEST chicken I have ever had! It was so tender and delicious! Easy to make and easy clean up. I just love it and will make it all the time. I might add a few more spices than I did last time, I didn't have everything the recipe asked for. I think it would be delicious even without the spices. Rebecca loved it too which is good because she doesn't always eat meat.

0 comments: