Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm back ....Again.

>
Ok I gotta stop leaving my blog! I was moving etc so I had no internet for a month and a half! Goodness. So I now live in a beautiful house in a little village. I absolutely LOVE IT. I will get pics of the inside of the house when I get it unpacked and decorated. Here are a few of the outside. It's a nice place..fireplace inside, can't wait to sit and snuggle...lol

back of house
back yard

back yard

front of house



Rebecca and myself were in a wedding a couple weeks ago. I was the Maid of Honor and Becca the flowergirl, she looked so cute. Everyone was coming up to me at the reception saying how cute she is! Here are a few pics from that...





So thats enough for now, I will update more another day!

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a super cute house! Glad you have your net back! I have been wondering about you!! :) And of course Becca looks like such a doll in her dress!!!

Our Little Family said...

Yay for an update! I always check in to see!! Becca looks adorable in her dress and I'm glad it was such a fun day. Your new house looks great!