Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Ok First of all I did something bad to my blog!  I changed the way you write a post and now it's very weird and I have to upload one picture at a time... :(   Fiddlesticks.  If anyone can help me change it back that would be great since I can't find how I did it!

Anyways today is a crazy blizzard day and so we are staying home all warm and safe!  We made a few popcicle sticks crafts.  I saw Jill and Maddie do a tree like this so Becca made one too!  She was so good at it!  I traced the shape of each stick on the paper and told her to put glue on the paper and then put the right stick on it and she did!  She would look at the stick first and make sure she had the right size.  After we were done that part I let her glue a diamond on top and then we needed a trunk!  So after that she declared that it was an elephant...wrong type of trunk sweetie!







Then she made a triangle and a "W" for "wickey" its what she calls her grandma!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Did you accidently switch from advanced editor to basic editor or something along those lines?