Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whats for lunch??

Check out my cutie pie in her new rain boots and jammie's!! She is such a big girl now. I asked her to show me her boots and wow, I got a show! She loves them and its supposed to rain this weekend so will will be testing them out and I will share some pics!

Also Becca decided to cook her animals today...birds in the microwave and if you didn't want that to eat she has many more animals in the fridge!



She is finally feeling a bit better today and actually ate some food and drank her milk! YAY!!! Oh and guess what! This will be our last weekend in this apt!! We move on Tuesday to our house! I am so excited, its so much nicer and QUIET and bigger...heaven.

1 comments:

El said...

Those boots are made for walking... lol. She is soo cute wearing them!