Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Rebecca!!



OMG my baby girl is 2!!!! I just can't believe it! I can remember so clearly when she was born, then I remember her first birthday and thinking about how I couldn't believe she was 1 and now it seems like only a month has past and she is 2! That saying is so very sadly true about how fast they grow up. I think about how in 2 years she has learned to speak in sentences, run like the wind, ride her trike, finally go to bed on her own, tell me she loves me so much, and has brightened every day in my life the past 2 years. I love this little girl more than I ever imagined possible, I can't imagine my life without her in it.

So happy birthday my little sunshine, I love you!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy birthday sweetie!!!

Meghann said...

Goodness, if ever a child looked like the cutest elf, she does! Happy birthday honey :)