Tuesday, November 27, 2007

update...


I know its been awhile, my internet was broken. So some new things about Becca...she's a rolling machine!! Put her on her back and away she goes...diaper changes are a little difficult now. She decided she like to sleep on her tummy now that she can roll there by herself. She said "ok" the other day, I swear. She also stood by herslelf for 3 seconds before losing balance. She is getting so big I can't keep up!! I think her teeth are really bothering her though. She started to eat rice cereal a few days ago, its going pretty well. I will start some veggies in a few days. So thats about it for now!

1 comments:

MaryLee said...

Okay, I'm officially going to start to cry now. Becca boo, stop growing up!!! Or else, Auntie MaryLee is going to move in, and mommy and daddy will have to make extra room for me in bed :)